Learn and Practice Kriya Yoga, the Lightning Path to Self-Realization as given by Babaji and mentioned in the "Autobiography of a Yogi". Rejuvenate your body and mind. Eliminate emotional suffering and stress. Achieve expanded consciousness bliss.
What is Kriya Yoga
Simply put this is a concentrated deep breathing meditation bractice. The more you practice the better you will get at it and the happier you will become.
The following techniques will be taught:
1. Omkar Kriya: The Birthing 'Hum' of Creation introduces one to their Divine Indweller.
2. Shiva Shakti Kriya: This yoga is the Kundalini Energy in motion. It is the raison d' etre of Kundalini Yoga. It deals with the highest evolution of humanity and is rightly called the 'Science of all Sciences'.
3. Mahamudra: The purpose is to open the flow of life energy in the spine by realignment. Integration of the physical, emotional and mental bodies is achieved by specific postures, Pranic Breathing, and Light Visualizations.
4. Khechari Mudra: An Inner Astral Flight and Rejuvenating technique which arrests the aging process.
5. Paravasta: (Living in the Enlightened Now):Meditation of Being in the Present Awareness.
The following materials will be given at the workshop
1. Kriya Yoga I manual
2. Gurunath Gita manual
3. Course completion certificate
$108 Guru Dakshina Fee
$25 for those who have already been initiated and would like to review
Paypal, cash or checks accepted
Following will Be Provided
Yoga matts, pillows and blankets will be provided. Chairs will also be provided if needed. Simpler versions of the techniques are offered for those who cannot sit on the floor.
Andrea and Joel Dombecki who are authorized teachers by Yogiraj Siddhanath
To learn more
-About Kriya Yoga; read Chapter 26 from Autobiography of a Yogi
-About Babaji and Yogiraj Siddhanath kindly visit www.siddhanath.org
Please email Andrea at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Date of next meet-up for initiates and those who wish to be initiated.
Sunday May 7th 2017
1:00 pm to 3:00pm
Please email Andrea at email@example.com for questions about Kriya.